I am happy to offer Reiki ,as a part of the Integrated Energy Therapy sessions.
Reiki it is a gentle therapy, which takes a holistic approach in that it treats the whole person, emotional, physical and spiritual. Reiki (meaning universal life-force / energy) is channeled through the hands of the Reiki practitioner and goes to where it is most needed in the body; working to rebalance it.
Reiki is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, balancing the subtle energies within our bodies.
- Before a Reiki treatment, the practitioner should answer any questions that you have about Reiki and explain what will happen during the session.
- You will be asked to remove all jewelry, loose change, and your shoes.
- You will then be asked to lay on a massage table fully clothed. A pillow and blanket will be provided, if needed.
- You may also have a Reiki Energy Balancing session sitting in a chair, standing up, or even laying on the floor or a bed.
- The practitioner’s hands are gently placed in various positions on the body using no pressure.no pressure is applied* REIKI IS NOT MASSAGE*
- ON or OFF hand positions can be applied as that depends on the client’s comfort level.
Each hand position is held for 3 – 5 minutes or as long as the practitioner feels the need to work on that part of the body.
- During a Reiki Energy Balancing Session, most people feel warmth radiating from the practitioner’s hands.
- Some people feel a cool or icy sensation, tingling, or a sense of the practitioner’s hands remaining in an area even after they have moved to another position.
- Most people find themselves in a deep state of relaxation and some may fall asleep